E6000 PLUS offers virtually the same performance characteristics you love about E6000 but without the odour! It's formulated using a premium polymer technology and can be used on most substrates and in just about any application. The waterproof formula and all-weather performance make E6000 PLUS ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. Excellent adhesion to wood, glass, fabric, ceramic, gems, metal, marble, fiberglass, concrete, most plastics and much more.
- No odour
- Crystal clear
- Superb UV resistance
- Remains flexible after curing
- Maintains its permanent bond strength
- Washer-dryer safe
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 PLUS:
Read directions and test small area for adhesion before use. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best adhesion on smooth, non-porous materials, lightly roughen surface before use. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 ºF (10 to 32 ºC). Once fully cured, the adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 200 ºF (-40 to 93 ºC) intermittently.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired. NOTE: For non-porous surfaces, apply adhesive, mate surfaces together, pull apart for 5 minutes, then re-mate surfaces permanently.
- To close tube properly,remove air in the tube by squeezing product slightly past end of the opening, then tightly recap. Dried product can easily be removed.
- Allow 24 hours for full cure. Depending on substrates and temperature, maximum bond strength may not be reached for up 72 hours.
- Clean uncured adhesive with rubbing alcohol, mineral spirits, acetone or a dry cloth. Cured material may be removed with mineral spirits or by cutting or scraping.
- Not recommended for use on acrylic, vinyl, foam, polyethylene and polypropylene. Store in a cool, dry place.
WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP THIS ITEM OUTSIDE OF THE UK.